XXXVIII ADDITIONAL CALL NOW CLOSED – DEADLINE – 12th SEPTEMBER 2022, 2:00 P.M.
The additional call for the XXXVIII cycle is closed.
Candidates to our PhD Programme can apply to one of the 7 research topic scholarships available (which include a scholarship raise in case of periods abroad and research budget) within the following research areas:
Area 1 Advanced Materials and Smart Structures (n. 3 scholarships)
- Smart technologies for vertical and precision farming
- Modelling and testing composite materials and structures for lightweight design and structural integrity assessment
- Advanced modelling and testing of materials and structures for machine design
Area 3 Design and Manufacturing for the Industry of the Future (n. 4 scholarships)
- Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence for automated 3D modeling and reconstruction of real objects
- Solid state metal powder deposition for new additive design solutions
- Design and fabrication of biomimetic robots for environment exploration – n. 2 scholarships
Further 28 scholarships funded with investments provided by the National Recovery and Resilience Plan (PNRR) according to the Ministerial Decrees n. 351 and n. 352 issued on April 9th, 2022 are also available. The scholarships are divided according to the following research topics:
- Digital Tranformation and Industry 4.0 - n. 9 scholarships
- Sustainable Mobility - n. 14 scholarships; 3 scholaships related to “Battery manufacturing for the future mobility”
- Sustainability and Circular Economy - n. 1 scholarship
- Energy Transition and Environmental Impact - n. 4 scholarships
The deadline to apply is September 12th 2022, 2.00 p.m. (Italian time).
Further details on the application procedure are available on the PhD School website.
For further information, please contact email@example.com.